Aphrodite was the goddess of love. According to mythology she was born from the foam of the sea off the shore of Paphos. She had a prestigious sanctuary in Pilaipafos (present Kouklia) where she was worshipped for nearly 2000 years. She was the Great Goddess of Cyprus.
Aphrodite was sometimes called Kyprogeneia, which means born in Cyprus. The Greek poet Hesiod (8th cent. B.C.) narrates in this Theogony that Aphrodite was born from the foam of the sea. She first went to Cythera and then to Cyprus.
There she put her nimble feet on the ground and delicate grass grew under her steps... Men called the goddess Kyprogeneia, because she was born from the sea and reached Cyprus where she was worshipped as the goddess of Cyprus for nearly 2000 years.
The master bedroom is situated on the ground floor facing the sea with a large bathroom. Elegant bars separate the kitchen and hall from the lounge areas
The lounge is a comfortably furnished and equipped with a satellite TV, CD player radio and DVD. The fitted kitchen has kettle, toaster, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge, electric oven and an electric plated stove, microwave, full set of crockery. The two bedrooms on the first floor are both en suite with large balcony to enjoy the view, table and chairs.
The barbeque (gazebo) areas have a table and chairs. The pool is 9 m x 4,5 m and surrounded by sun beds, umbrellas, there is also an out door shower.
Safe box. Hairdryer, iron. Garage. Garden. Maid service once a week.
Occupancy: 6-7 people
Food packs: water, milk, red&white wine, juice, bread, eggs, corn flakes, eggs, fruits, butter, marmalade, sugar, tea, coffee, powder for dishwasher and washing machine.
Let us know what you would like and we will make sure that it's in the villa for you.
Private Chef service upon request:
Book your own chef and enjoy Cyprus and Meditteranean dishes from our 40 years experienced chef.
Holiday Villa Features
» Private swimming pool
» Private Parking (covered)
» Barbeque Area
» Storage room
» Separate Kitchen
» Air Conditioning
» En suite bathrooms
» Wheelchair Friendly
» Airport: 15 min drive
» Town: 5 min drive
» Beach: Walking distance (50m)
» Golf: 15 min Drive
Services near by
Most popular landmarks
Check In: 15:00
Check Out: 11:00
A/C is included in all rooms.
1. The person who makes the booking accepts these terms and conditions on behalf of all members of the party and is responsible for all payments due by the party. By making a booking you confirm that you are at least 18 years of age and you have read these Terms and Conditions and agree to comply with them, also that you are acting with the consent of the party you are making the booking for.
2. We take no responsibility for matters beyond our control, e.g. war, civil unrest, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, bad weather conditions, theft and other circumstances beyond our control.
3. Any damages caused whilst residing in the villas must be replaced or paid for.
4. The 20% deposit paid on booking is not refundable. The remaining balance is paid 30 days before arrival and is not refundable if there is a notice less than one month.
5. We cannot be held responsible for building work in the vicinity of the villas. We will do our utmost to inform guests of forthcoming work.
6. If the payment is by VISA, the payment will be in Euros. There is no additional charge for payments with cards.
7. The villas must be vacated by 11:00 am on the day of departure. This enables the villas to be cleaned for the next occupancy. If there is a gap in the change over rental period, guests may be able to stay in the villa until departure time but this must be pre-arranged with the villa owner.
8. No pets allowed.
Some features of this website need to store information about your visit. This is used only to provide service to you, is never shared with anyone else and is deleted when no longer needed.
You have not yet told us if we can collect Personally Identifiable Information about you
You must consent to us storing this data for you to be able to make bookings on this site. Regardless of whether or not you consent to your data being stored, we will store a cookie on your computer to tell us whether or not you have opted in. This helps us to ensure that we do not constantly ask you whether or not you want to opt in or out and it does not contain any Personally Identifiable Information (PII). If you change your mind you can visit the "App permissions" page at any time to opt in or out.
The information is stored for different time periods depending on the nature of your visit. So, if you are just looking around we will store approximate geographical location (country level) information. If you perform searches, then to make search forms more user friendly we will store the last things you searched on. This information is typically stored for a maximum of 24 hours and is only used to make your visit more pleasant.
When you make a booking with us, by necessity more information is stored.
|Tariff name||Resource/property type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|2019 - 2020||3 Bedroom villa||1||6||Saturday, 01 August 2020||Monday, 31 August 2020||€345.00 Per night||7||365|
|2019 - 2020||3 Bedroom villa||1||6||Tuesday, 01 September 2020||Wednesday, 30 September 2020||€245.00 Per night||7||365|
|2019 - 2020||3 Bedroom villa||1||6||Thursday, 01 October 2020||Saturday, 31 October 2020||€190.00 Per night||7||365|
|2019 - 2020||3 Bedroom villa||1||6||Sunday, 01 November 2020||Thursday, 31 December 2020||€120.00 Per night||7||365|